ORIX purchases your fleet (usually market value or book value) and leases it back on a tailored lease agreement that suits your business needs. This solution can unburden a business of fleet liabilities, workload and expenses at any stage of the vehicle’s life cycle, and is an easy way to turn assets into capital.
- Instant Cash Injection.
- Ideal for companies who want to grow, invest or acquire without borrowing.
- Lease back on agreed terms with agreed rates.
- Relieves your company of any vehicle disposal issues.
- Perfect if looking at upgrading your fleet.
- Hand over your administrative burden to an experienced global fleet manager.
- Benefit from our maintenance and servicing technical expertise and purchasing power.
- Fringe Benefit Tax is based on the price which ORIX purchases the vehicle for, not on the original vehicle value.
Will it benefit my business?
A great way to look at the benefits of Sale and Leaseback is to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you need to own your vehicles?
- Could you invest the capital from the vehicles into a better return on investment?
- Are your current vehicles in need of an upgrade?
- How well are you currently managing your fleet costs?
After a quote or more information on Sale and Leaseback?
The most common form of lease and is tailored to suit your individual vehicle requirements. An Operating Lease provides all the benefits of owning a new vehicle, without the risks, costs and hassles of ownership.
Often called ‘Lease to Own’, an ORIX Finance Lease puts you in the vehicle of your choice with more options – including owning the vehicle outright at the end of the lease.
A Used Vehicle Lease offers many of the advantages of an ORIX Operating Lease or ORIX Finance Lease but with the cost benefits of using a quality ORIX ex-lease vehicle.